Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal for consumers (B2C)
Consumers shall have a right of withdrawal subject to the following; consumer shall refer to any individual who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor self-employed professional activity.
Instructions on Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you have taken physical possession, or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier has taken physical possession of the last goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, email, or by using our return form.). You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Premature Lapse of the Right of Withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are non-prefabricated and whose manufacture requires an individual choice or specification by the consumer or which are clearly personalised to the consumer’s needs.
- for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons if they were unsealed after delivery.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill in and return this form or write an email with these details and send it to:)
Sixpack Racing GmbH
Email: [email protected]
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- Please avoid damages and contaminations of the goods. Please return the goods to us, if possible, in the original packaging with any and all accessories and any and all packaging parts. Please use, as the case may be, a protective outer packaging. If you no longer possess the original packaging, please use a suitable packaging to make sure the goods are sufficiently protected against deterioration in transit.
- If possible, please do not send the goods freight collect to us.
- Please note that the subsections 1 to 2 are not prerequisites for effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.